Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Different IP Directory Submission

Hi All,

Back after a long time, I am updating my blog. But this time, I have decided that I

will update my blog regularly and give you vital information regarding directory submission.

Today I am going to talk about Different IP Directory Submission

In most of the freelancing sites, I have seen the requirement for different IP directory submission. Means every directoy you submit should have different

IP address.

Most of the websites opt this for link building, but why it is gaining popular, the reason is that if you submit your site to directories
with same IP address, it will be counted just as 1 link.


For instance if I submit my site to 10 directories having same IP address say 59.87.233.21, no matter my site get approved in 1 directory or 10, google will
always count it as 1 link.

But, if you submit your site to directories with different IP address and your site gets approved, you will have more than 1 link.
That's why different IP address directories submission is getting popular among link builders.

No comments: